Reporting to Parents

Reporting to Parents

Each year we have three formal reporting opportunities:

Term 1 - Information Evening

Term 2 - Written report supported by an interview

Term 3 - Parent/Teacher Interviews

December - Written Report

What To Do If You Have a Concern

1. Discuss the matter with the class teacher

It is best to make an appointment by contacting the teacher directly or telephoning the school office.

2. Discuss the matter with the principal

Should you wish to follow up your discussion with the class teacher, do not hesitate to contact the Principal – please telephone the school office for an appointment.

3. Formal complaint to the Board of Trustees

Should you still not be satisfied a formal complaint, in writing, can be submitted to the Board of Trustees.

The procedure detailed above needs to be actioned in the order as listed.

It is our hope that St Mary’s is a school with open, honest communications. It is far better to talk a problem through in the early stages rather than risk it becoming a major issue.